On Tuesday, April 16, 2019, the Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce was joined by several community members to celebrate the grand re-opening of Lil' Mike's Family Restaurant, owned and operated by Michael Clark. Michael credited his mother for his culinary skills and thanked her for continuing to work alongside him in the family restaurant.
On behalf of the City of Douglas, Commissioners Olivia Pearson and Kentaiwon Durham, as well as Police Chief Shane Edmisten, shared congratulatory comments and offered their services to Mr. Clark and his business. The Chamber Board's Past Chairman Stanley Lott shared his support for the Clark family and thanked them for reopening their business in the Douglas-Coffee County community. Mr. Clark and his staff are now open for business offering a wide variety of food choices at great prices. They've also added a convenient drive-through service as well as catering for large or small events.
Give Lil' Mike a call or stop by the restaurant located at 611 South Gaskin Avenue in Douglas.
- Two-year City Hall renovation to begin soon, city offices to be relocated
- County officials take their oaths of office
- Local drug investigation indicts 48 defendants for conspiracy, including three prison guards
- Casey Wright named fire chief
- City to begin work on water line, Evergreen Avenue construction