South Georgia State College will be participating in the Teacher Job Fair on Saturday, February 23, 2019, at Okefenokee RESA located at 1450 North Augusta Avenue in Waycross, from 9:00 am - 11:00 am. SGSC will join personnel from Atkinson, Bacon, Brantley, Charlton, Clinch, Coffee, Pierce and Ware school systems as well as Harrell Learning Center to conduct informal interviews.
SGSC is looking for part-time instructors to teach in a variety of disciplines, including economics, English, history, philosophy, political science, psychology, sociology, mathematics, biology sciences, anatomy and physiology and physical science. Part-time teaching positions are available at the Waycross and Douglas campuses as well as teaching SGSC courses to Dual Enrollment students at high schools in the region.
Applicants must have a minimum of a Master's degree in the discipline they want to teach, or a Master's degree with 18 graduate credit hours in the discipline. If interested, please bring your C.V. or resume and copies of unofficial graduate transcripts, if available, to the Job Fair.
- SGSC students attend production of Mamma Mia! at the Peach State Summer Theatre
- SGSC begins new bachelor's degree in special education
- Baldwin's Ballers camp scheduled at SGSC this summer
- SGSC utilizes Emergenetics during 12th annual retreat
- Passion for wildlife earns SGSC student internship with DNR