Tax Services of South Georgia, located at 806 South Madison Avenue in Douglas, celebrated its grand opening and ribbon cutting on Thursday, January 10 with friends, family and community leaders in attendance. Owner Stephanie Paulk and her fiancé, Shawn Knight, were joined by Pastor Bob Powell of The Sanctuary who shared Scripture and led the group in prayer to ask for God's blessings on the business.
On behalf of the Chamber of Commerce, Lisa Hodge and Donny Bradshaw, along with City Commissioner Cindy McNeill, expressed appreciation for their investment in the community. Ms. McNeill also shared sentimental comments about the location as it was the same location her mother operated a sewing machine business for many, many years. Tax season is here and Tax Services of South Georgia is ready and able to assist Coffee County with their tax needs and financial planning. Stop by or give them a call at (912)592-3072.
- Wilkes family celebrates grand opening of State Farm agency
- Francis Lott receives first-ever Garland Thompson Lifetime Achievement Award
- Chamber of Commerce names Coffee County School System its Community Partner of the Year
- Premium Waters receives Industry Partner of the Year Award
- Kayla Sellers: Small Business Partner of the Year