A multitude of friends, family, city and county officials joined by the Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce gathered to celebrate the grand opening and ribbon cutting of NPR South, LLC owned by Nicole P. Ricketson. Nicole shared her appreciation and gratitude to everyone that had a part in helping her along the way to grow her business from its conception during her 2012 senior year of high school in the co-op program to the expansion it is today offering material hauling, road striping, tax preparation and bookkeeping.
Nicole is a 2016 graduate of UGA and soon transitioning back to Douglas from her position in Atlanta as a Certified Public Accountant. Upon her return to Coffee County, she will move into the beautiful new facility designed by her father, Ray Ricketson and Regan Tanner of Southern Real Estate Group and built by B & M Construction, Tracey Burke and Brian Moore. Nicole treated everyone to a delicious meal prepared by her aunt, Marguerite McKinnon Catering services.
- CCA senior, local photographer land magazine cover
- Erin Robinson throws two no hitters as Lady Trojans go 2-1 for the week
- Two local healthcare professionals sentenced for ‘drug trafficking conspiracy'
- Coffee JV shuts out Tift JV 15-0 at Jardine Stadium
- City to observe Public Natural Gas Week Oct. 2-8