Chamber of Commerce, EDA CEO has resigned
Your Local Sinus Experts are now located in three convenient locations:
Tifton, Douglas and Waycross!
Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website atwww.entclinicmd.com
The Douglas-Coffee County Chamber of Commerce and Economic Development Authority have announced that the Chamber and EDA CEO John A. Henry has resigned from his position to pursue other interests. Stuart Smith, President of the EDA, and Dr. Tracy McClelland, Chair of the Chamber, made the announcement this week.
Mr. Henry came to Douglas and Coffee County over four years ago as an experienced economic development professional, and according to Smith, "brought a wealth of economic development knowledge to the table." He had previously served as CEO of the Effingham County Industrial Development Authority.
According to Smith and McClelland, they will immediately begin a search process for Henry's successor, and both officials said they spoke for their organizations in expressing appreciation to Mr. Henry for his invaluable assistance in keeping Douglas and Coffee County on the move during his tenure here.
- Gov. Kemp: Home manufacturer ADMARES to create over 1,400 jobs in Ware County
- RW Griffin receives Industry Partner of the Year, Liddell Greenway accepts Jackie Wilson Women in Leadership Award at annual Chamber event
- Douglas-Coffee County Chamber, EDA Name Matt Seale CEO
- Pilgrim's Pride to expand its local operations, create more jobs
- Emily Courson named Chamber of Commerce Executive Director