Give us a call today at 912-384-2200 or visit our website at www.entclinicmd.com
When an unexpected illness or injury strikes, you want to Feel Better First. To continue serving the urgent care needs of our community, Coffee Regional First Care has opened a new clinic. Located next to Starbucks and Jersey Mike’s at 1301 S Peterson Ave, Suite B, in Douglas, the new clinic will replace the previous Shirley Avenue location.
The clinic serves patients with acute or chronic illnesses and minor injuries that do not warrant an Emergency Room visit. Coffee Regional First Care offers a broad range of services, including an on-site lab for rapid COVID, flu and strep testing, basic imaging (x-ray), and primary care services.
Patients at Coffee Regional First Care can expect to see a provider quickly and the entire visit will often be complete in an hour or less. A new online check-in process will allow patients to secure an appointment and register ahead of their visit to avoid extended wait times at the clinic.
Patients can find full details about how to check in online at: coffeeregional.org/services/walk-in-clinic. The clinic is open 7 days a week from 7:30 am to 7:30 pm.
- Officers arrest two on Valentine's Day, female attempts to hide suspected meth inside her
- Videos on social media lead to arrest on animal cruelty charges (with graphic video)
- Douglas woman charged with animal cruelty after critically ill horse found on property
- State Court Judge Katy Paulk announces 2024 election campaign
- GSP, CCSO arrest five on DUI charges