To make the 4th of July Freedom Fest event happen each year, sponsors are a vital need to assist with the cost of the fireworks show that thousands enjoy each year. The city is currently seeking sponsors to help offset the cost of this year’s event.
“The annual Freedom Fest is an anticipated tradition in Douglas and Coffee County,” says Charlie Davis, City Manager. “We are reaching out to business owners and organization leaders for their support of the 4th of July fireworks. The fireworks show is not possible without help from organizations and businesses who support this celebration.”
- Driver of vehicle involved in train v. car accident allegedly drunk
- Lady Trojans win four out of five last week
- World War II air base barracks to hold three open house dates in October
- Alleged intoxicated suspect escapes traffic stop, rams police car, and flees on foot
- Man charged with aggravated assault after allegedly choking female