The Coffee County School System will hold its Commencement Ceremony for the Class of 2022 from Coffee High School and Wiregrass Regional College and Career Academy on Saturday, May 28 at Dan A. Jardine Stadium. Please note the following informational items related to this year's graduation ceremony:
• Stadium gates will open at 7:00 AM.
• The graduates' processional from Coffee High School will begin at 8:15 AM, at which time the South Home Gate will close.
• The ceremony will begin at 8:30 AM
• Handicap parking is available in the Huckaby Complex west of the stadium and on the north and south ends of the Home Side bleachers. Golf carts will assist guests from handicap lots to the stadium.
• General parking is available at Coffee High School, Faircloth Field, the recreation soccer field off Lambert Reed Road, and at the new Premiere Sports Complex south of the Stadium.
• Entry to the Visitors Side bleachers should be made through the north entrance or through the Charles Wilson Baseball Field gate on the east side of the stadium.
• Shuttle buses will be running from 7:00 – 8:00 AM to take guests from designated bus stops to the stadium (see map). Buses will run after the ceremony as needed to return guests to designated stops.
• Following the ceremony, both Chariot Trail and Van Davis Road will be right turn only onto Highway 441 to maximize traffic flow out of the stadium complex.
- School system announces new Ambrose principal, three other administrators
- Stafford, Merritt lead the way at CHS track awards banquet
- CHS dedicates performing arts center to Clayton W. Mathis, John M. Maley
- School system announces more administrative personnel moves
- Four Trojans compete in state track meet